Aims & Scope
Paper submission is solicited for the following five fixed sections:
- Building thermal, lighting, and acoustics modeling
- Building systems and components
- Indoor/outdoor airflow and air quality
- Architecture and human behavior
- Advances in modeling and simulation tools
The above scope will develop as the field of building simulation evolves. Authors are encouraged to contribute papers from different angles of interest, making Building Simulation: An International Journal a dynamic channel and valuable resource for new scientific findings and engineering applications.